Asociația Transilvania Executive Education is committed to protecting the personal data provided by the people it collaborates with.
In order to ensure that your personal data is safe, we communicate our personal data protection policy and working instructions on this issue to all Transilvania Executive Education clients and we are committed to strictly enforcing privacy protection measures within the organization.
If you wish to exercise your rights under the GDPR, you may contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your request within a period ranging from 3 days to one month, depending on the complexity of your request.
If you believe that your personal data processing rights have not been respected and you wish to make a complaint or complaint, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you believe that your rights have not been respected and you are not satisfied with the response received from the Asociatia Transilvania Executive Education at your request or your request has not been resolved in a meaningful and lawful way, you may address the National Supervisory Authority of the Personal Data Processing (28 Gheorghe Magheru Blvd., Sector 1, postcode 010336, Bucharest, Tel: + 40.318.059.211 / + 40.318.059.212, email: email@example.com, dataprotection .com)
- Personal information collected
Asociatia Transilvania Executive Education can process your contact/ personal data, data that you have communicated to us through emails or e-mail, as well as data that came from different professional interactions with you, name, function, e-mail, telephone/data from your electronic signature) and that we store for your future contact for project and events participation, for submitting proposals for the best execution of current reports partnerships or others, and we ensure that we maintain effective security measures to ensure that your data is processed under legal and safety conditions.
- What is the legal basis for processing this data?
Personal data are collected/processed and stored under your explicit consent (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter a. of the General Data Protection Regulation). Personal data are collected/processed/ stored in a controlled manner, through technical and organizational measures implemented by the Asociatia Transilvania Executive Education.
Asociatia Transilvania Executive Education treats personal data in a manner consistent with the requirements of EU Directive 95/46 and Regulation 679/2016.
Asociatia Transilvania Executive Education collects / processes only the data necessary and relevant for the provision of services, in accordance with the contract concluded with the partners, natural or legal persons, as well as the necessary and relevant data of the individuals to participate in our events and to inform the newsletter according to the expressed consent electronic / physical.
The data collected and processed by us include personal data, these are the name, first name, function, e-mail, telephone/data from the electronic signature. In addition, we stock the photo and video assets that are recorded during our events.
The legal basis for the data processing mentioned by Asociatia Transilvania Executive Education represents, as the case may be, the fulfillment of the contractual obligations, the legitimate interest or the consent, as the case may be.
- The purpose of processing your personal data
We stock them for future contact with you for participating in projects, submitting proposals for the best possible performance of your current partnership or future relationship, marketing, improvement and development of the services we offer. We assure you that we maintain effective security measures to ensure that data is processed under legal and safety conditions.
In the case of photo and video, they are used for marketing purposes, online and offline.
- Do we communicate personal data to other recipients?
Collected personal data will not be disclosed to third parties unless we have to comply with the obligations imposed by applicable law or legitimate interest.
- Which are your rights? Related rights
- Right to access the data and to information – you can request information about the processing activities of your personal data and access your data;
- Right to rectification – You can correct inaccurate personal data or fill it in;
- The right to delete the data (“the right to be forgotten”) – you can obtain the deletion of the data if the processing was not legal or in other cases provided by law;
- The right to restrict processing – you can request the restriction of processing if you are in doubt about the accuracy of the data, as well as in other cases provided by law;
- Opposition – You can oppose data processing at any given time for any particular reason;
- The right to data portability – You may receive the personal data you have provided us in a format that can be read automatically, or you may request that the data be forwarded to another operator;
- The right not to be subject to an automated processing decision, including the creation of profiles;
- The right to withdraw consent – you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will only have an effect for the future, and processing prior to the withdrawal will remain valid;
- Additional rights related to automated decisions: You can ask for and get human intervention about that processing, you can express your own point of view and you can challenge the decision.
- The right to notify recipients of the rectification, erasure or restriction of personal data. The notification will be made by sending an e-mail request to the data controller at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to lodge a complaint – you can complain about the way of processing the personal data to the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing;
- Information Security
To prevent unauthorized access, to maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct use of data, we implement reasonable physical and IT security and organizational security measures to effectively protect all personal data that we collect /store/process.
The Transilvania Executive Education Association will periodically test and review the effectiveness of the measures to protect the data against the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unlawful deletion/destruction.
If you need assistance with accessing, updating, correcting or deleting personal information, or if you no longer want our services, you can always send a request to this effect at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Changes to the personal data protection policy
- Storage/processing time
The personal data storage/processing time is 5 years.
For any details, questions, clarifications regarding your personal information, we are waiting for your requests at the firstname.lastname@example.org