Experience what the Hull University calls “interconnected thinking” for yourself!
The Executive Talk series has been hosted by Transilvania Executive Education for almost 5 years. These sessions are meant to offer a blended experience that could link the notions and theories taught during the EMBA modules with case studies and experiences that are deeply embedded in the local and regional business context. The talks are delivered by guest speakers with expertise in areas and domains that are connected to the modules studied within the EMBA program, reuniting people with diverse backgrounds, from IT, banking, and manufacturing to aeronautics, engineering, and education. Some of the speakers are Romanian and working in Romania while others are international, working for multinational or global companies with operations in Romania and Central and Eastern Europe.
So far, we have organized more than 41 talks which have been attended on average by 35-40 persons, entrepreneurs, and professionals from the business community in Cluj and North-Western parts of Romania. The talks are usually held in English and sometimes in Romanian, no longer than 1h – 1h 30 mixing presentations with interactive discussions and debates. The Executive Talks offer business professionals from Romania the opportunity to interact with experienced managers with wide international expertise while guest speakers are exposed to a new business environment and a diverse audience where new business ideas and opportunities can emerge.Interested to receive more information about the next EMBA Talk? Follow us on Facebook or send us an e-mail to email@example.com
Previous EMBA Talk special guests:
Antoneta Gales - Solution-focused Coach, art-terapeut Phronetik și Mental Health Facilitator Trainer: Rezultatele se produc cu ajutorul Oamenilor
Aurel Bernat - CEO of BT Asset Management and alumni of the University of Hull: Mergers & Acquisitions – Strategic Decision vs Market Timing
Ligia Cremene - Organisation Development & HR consultant: The Systemic Factors that Influence the Life of an Innovative Organisation
Doru Supeala - Managing Partner at Scoala SPOR: The Marketing Mindset: 10 principles to Understand the Fundamental Role of Marketing in Business.
- Andrei Roth, Head of the Cluj office at UiPath and founder of Innoteque - on Strategic Management.
- Daniel Mihai, Director Proposals Europe @Emerson Automation Solutions - on "A local(‘s) approach to global business''
- Doru Șupeală, marketer and founder of the marketing school SPOR - on '"HR Management 4.0 – A Marketing upgrade for HR, to keep & grow your Human Capital"
- Mircea Hoțoleanu, a business management consultant for the software industry and former director of Romania Shared Services Emerson - on ''Operation processes in a global software company''.
- Răzvan Drăgoi, Chief Development Officer at FanCurier - on Complex Project Management
- Doru Droscaru, Chief Product Officer at Youkno - on "Using Network Knowledge to run Unstoppable Teams"
- Nadia Oanea, Partner & Head of Tax at Grant Thornton Romania - on ”Challenges of taxation of the digital economy: Will the current principles in international taxation be changed soon?”
- Sorin Stan, Managing Director at Fluentech SRL - on Innovation, Creativity, and Enterprise.
- Mirela Oprea, Founder at Dream Management - on Leadership.
- Dr Alin Băiescu - Senior Financial Executive and EMBA University of Hull alumni - on The Management of Financial Risks via Insurance and its reflection in the financial statements
|Liviu Stoleru||CEO and Chairman of the Board, CEMACON SA|
|Alina Negru||Director Automation Solutions Business Center, Emerson Automation Solutions and our EMBA alumni|
|Teodor Băbuț||CEO, Wind Energy Service East Europe and our EMBA alumni|
|John Bell||General Manager, Integrated Solutions Center, Systems and Solutions Europe, Emerson Automation Solutions|
|Claudiu si Gabriel Cretu||Evozon Systems|
|Andrei Radulescu||Director, Macroeconomic Research (analysis and forecasting), Banca Transilvania|
|Matei Paun||Managing Partner, BAC Investment Bank|
|Calin Vaduva||Co-founder and CEO, Fortech|
|Andrei Spataru||CEO, IBC Focus|
|Andronicus Torp||HR & Performance consultant|
|Elaine Glass||HR Director, JacTravel|
|Andrei Mocan||Delivery Partner, Endava|
|Mircea Hotoleanu||Business Management Consultant|
|Bogdan Herea||CEO, PitechPlus Group|
|Stefan Marcu||Partner & Managing Director, A.T. Kearney Poland & Romania|
|Tiberiu Moisa||Deputy CEO, Banca Transilvania|
|Xavier Hucklenbruch||Managing Director, Finder Financials BVBA /SRL|
|Kate Rizvi||CEO, Little People Romania|
|Gabriel Jurj||Managing Director, Ipsos Interactive Services|
|Voicu Oprean||OWNER and CEO, AROBS Transilvania Software|
|Henk-Jan van der Molen||Commercial Director, Vos Logistics|
|Shajjad Rizvi||Director, Member of the British Romanian Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors|
|George Calinescu||CFO, Banca Transilvania|
|Iulian Padurariu||Co-Founder & CEO, Pony Car Sharing|
|Octavian Jula||CEO, Tax World Business CLUJ|
|Carmen Neagu||CEO, Energobit|